Saturday, January 16, 2016

A little bit of this and that

We had our model cancel on us yesterday so I had nothing to shoot at the studio . We spent some of the time prepping for our next shoot and then left to enjoy the weekend. I pretty much get antsy when I'm not shooting something so I took some photos of my granddaughter, Vivi, as well as of an unusual cloud formation that day. In addition, I did some Photoshop work combining images that I had been saving up for a rainy day. This explains why this post looks somewhat random. It was kind of a random day.

At least I got to use one of my favorite Fuji lenses, the 90mm f/2 used here wide open with a pinpoint focus on the eyes. 

Who could resist this beautiful cloud formation? I took it with the Fuji X-T1 and 18-135mm zoom, which I always keep on the ready just in case something interesting pops up to be photographed.. 

This is a composite of four images, on of the city at night, one of the businessman and laptop, another of the grid window pattern from an office building, and the final one of the maze super-imposed on the laptop screen.

2 comments :

  1. you need a 'like' button or something. I don't want to always leave a comment but I would like to let you know I appreciate seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of Vivi. I've just added the XF90 to my photo bag and it really is an extraordinary lens. My decision to get it was definitely influenced by some of the beautiful images you've been publishing recently. Thanks Tom - your latest work is always enjoyed in my household.

    ReplyDelete