Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It pays to always have a camera with you

I've been very pre-occupied lately with images for my Metropolis series, but not so busy that I haven't also been shooting some black and white of the city with my Fuji X-T1 and X100T. All of the images are essentially grab shots because I carry a Fuji camera with me all the time when walking around the city.

This was taken using the Fuji X-T1 in black & white red filter Fuji mode in addition to a polarizing filter on the 18-135mm lens to obtain the dramatic sky. 

A straight shot with the Fuji 55-200mm zoom right into the morning sun as it came up across the East River on a hazy morning. 

Late afternoon shadows and the polarizing filter used the same way as in the top image of the Flatiron Building. 



Taken with the Fuji X100T

The World Trade Center and nearby building with the Fuji X-T1 with 55-200mm lens.

Tower of the World Trade Center reflected in a nearby building. 

No comments :

Post a Comment