Sunday, September 7, 2014

Eastern Woodlands with the Fuji 10-24mm zoom

While visiting a forested area near a lake in Connecticut this weekend, I lucked out with the weather. The early morning started out with a slight haze and a little later the sun began to break through providing a bright misty glow to the forest. I had the Fuji X-T1 with me and, fortunately, the Fuji 10-24mm f/2.8 zoom, an absolutely perfect lens for landscapes.

Below are a few of the images I took while there. All were hand-held and shot at varying focal lengths and almost all at f/8 with ISO of 200. I hadn't expected to be photographing this morning and didn't have a tripod with me. Fortunately, the morning light was bright enough to allow for some fast shutter speeds.

I intend to add the photographs as platinum prints to my "Eastern Woodlands" portfolio.








If you've been thinking of buying the Fuji 14mm f/2.8 lens, now may be a good time to do it. They are currently $100 off, selling for $799 at:  BH-Photo  Amazon


No comments :

Post a Comment