Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Fuji X-E1 thinks its a Hasselblad

Taken with a Samsung Galaxy III
 After playing with the new 27mm Fuji pancake lens for awhile, I changed the camera to record RAW + jpg in black & white mode. I find myself creating more abstract images this way, and it reminds me of when I used my Hasselblad 500C. Loved that camera and the square format. Now I have it again with the X-E1.


Here are a few shots I did over the past few days. Many of them are complete abstractions. Others border on abstraction, and some are just straight. I used to see and create differently with the Hasselblad and find myself doing the same thing with the Fuji.

Blur shot of the city at night







The nice thing about shooting in both RAW and jpg is that I still have the full RAW information if I want to change my mind and go back to color.

Abstract lights out of focus.




No comments :

Post a Comment